24 Vdc electromechanical bollard with powder coating or AISI 316 electropolished stainless steel finish. FORCE 825K/I has been subjected to crash test according to the specifications of IWA14-1: 2013 standard. The test was performed by MIRA Limited Warwickshire, CV10 0TU United Kingdom.
• High number of cycles and low power consumption.
• Ability to operate even in the event of a power failure thanks to the central group with UPS
• Fast and easy to install thanks to the foundation box easily assembled without welding
• Equipped with RS485 communication bus and Ethernet connection via TCP / IP
• Integrated encoder and amperometric obstacle detection
• Equipped with anti-vandal function, which allows to detect a forced command, to rearm the bollard and activate an alarm
• PLUG&PLAY Connection between bollard and control panel
• EN124 (40T) Top equipped with LED lights